- 1 aubergine
- 4 tbsp greek yoghurt
- 2tsp tahini
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 squeeze of lemon
- olive oil to garnish
- pine nuts to garnish
- pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400C/gas 6.
- Wrap the aubergine in aluminium foil and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes. (The alternative here is to slice up the aubergine and deep-fry it.)
- Take the aubergine out of the oven, then peel it, mash it and mix it in with the crushed garlic.
- Add the yogurt, tahini and lemon juice and mix well.
- Season to taste, then drizzle with olive oil and use pine nuts to garnish.
- If desired, you can mix in pomegranate seeds as well.
View all Recipes